Welcome to Maranatha Baptist Church
Through the leadership of Pastor Myron Weber, Founder of Maranatha Baptist Church in 1975, and Gene Partin, pastor in the 1980's, the ministry of Maranatha Baptist Church has grown and continues to impact the Fort Leonard Wood community today. Since God called my family to become part of this ministry in 1991, it has been my privilege to serve as senior pastor of Maranatha Baptist Church.
Our goal is to glorify God in every aspect of our ministry. We believe this goal can be accomplished through reaching people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and by enabling Christians to grow in their spiritual walk through Biblical teaching and preaching.
We are grateful for the wonderful opportunities God has provided us to serve Him, and we look forward to meeting you.
While our church is primarily focused on putting God first, worshiping him and not man, we believe you will be blessed when you attend. We believe that by emphasizing Jesus Christ and the truths in the Bible, those in our church will be strengthened, challenged and encouraged. We also invite you to browse our website to learn more about us and more about Christian living.
Covid-19 Plans for Church
- Because seating in the auditorium will be limited in order to observe the six foot directive, please cooperate with our ushers who will be assisting you in finding a seat.
- If the auditorium fills to capacity, we will open an overflow area in the gym.
- To comply with Fort Leonard Woods General Order #5, and still allow those in our armed forces the opportunity to come to church, Maranatha Baptist is designating its over-flow area as a “mask required” area for entrance. Social distancing and occupancy limits will be applied.
- All services will be livestreamed on our Facebook page.
- We are strongly urging anyone with an underlying health condition to remain home at this time.
- Please refrain from handshaking.
- Restrooms are available for emergencies only.
- Please be aware also that the water fountains will not be used, so if you would like to bring your own water bottle that will be fine.
- Although visiting together as a church family before and after service is perfectly fine, we are asking everyone to abide by the six foot directive at all times.
- The Sunday afternoon service will only be available online.
- We are planning to meet together on Wednesday night under these same guidelines.
Learn More About Us
Weekly Service Schedule